- Ochrona przeciwpożarowa
- Telewizja dozorowa
- Systemy alarmowe
- Kontrola dostępu
The KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller is designed to meet the highest standards of access control and point
monitoring applications. Here are the features of the KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller.
Compatible with all EntraPass Special, Corporate and Global Editions
The KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller is compatible with all EntraPass Editions v5.00 and higher:
- EntraPass Special Edition
- EntraPass Corporate Edition with a Multi-site Gateway
- EntraPass Global Edition with a Multi-site Gateway
- EntraPass Global Edition with a Global Gateway
- EntraPass Global Edition with a KT-NCC Network Communications Controller
- EntraPass: The KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller can be configured with all EntraPass Editions v5.01 and
Note: A KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller firmware download is possible with EntraPass v4.01 and higher.
- Web Configuration Page: The Web Configuration Page is accessible through any browser. It can be used to verify
and configure the IP settings of the following Kantech devices: the KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller, the KTNCC
and the Kantech IP Link. Refer to the procedure “Configuring the KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller with
the Web Configuration Page” on page 30 for further details.
- KT-Finder: The KT-Finder is a stand-alone application that can be used to verify and configure the IP settings of the
following Kantech devices: the KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller, the KT-NCC, KTES and the Kantech IP Link.
The Kantech device can be located within the same LAN or in a remote location over the internet. Refer to the
procedure “Configuring the KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller with the KT-Finder” on page 31 for further details.
Four Onboard doors
The KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller is a full 4 onboard doors access controller. See Figure 1 for a description of
the PCB and Figure 2 for all the connection possibilities offered by the KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller.
• 1 10/100Base-T (ETH1) Ethernet for network connection with the EntraPass Gateway
• 1 10/100Base-T (ETH2) Ethernet for network connection with intelligent IP peripherals
• 1 RS-232 for communication with EntraPass
• 1 RS-485 (COM1) for communication with EntraPass or loop of controllers
• 1 RS-485 (COM2) for RS-485 communication between the KT-400 and RS-485 modules
• 1 SPI for communication with SPI modules
• 1 USB 2.0 Host
Note: You can connect a loop of KT-200 controllers on the RS-485 of the KT-400 if not mixed with other controllers
(Kantech KT-100, KT-300 and KT-400).
The KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller, when used with EntraPass Special Edition or a Multi-Site Gateway, can report
events, gather its configuration through an IP connection over the LAN (Local Area Network) and over the Internet for a
WAN (Wide Area Network). In this mode, the 1st or local controller becomes a “Master Controller” and can poll up to 31
Kantech controller(s). The KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller is compatible with all the controllers. Unlike the other
controllers, the KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller asynchronously polls the controllers (KT-100, KT-200, KT-300) and
communicates with the EntraPass Gateway only when necessary. This significantly reduces the amount of bandwidth
required to operate your security system on the network.
• AES Encryption 128-Bit: The KT-400 Ethernet Four-Door Controller is extremely secure. It uses 128-bit AES
encryption to communicate with the Gateway which prevents any hacking from the internet and ensures secure
communications when used over the internet on a wide area network (WAN).
|Readers port quantity|
|Two way control door|
|One way control door|
|Readers port type|
Wiegand, ABA Track 2
RS 232, RS 485, TCP
16 VAC, 100 VA
12 V / 7 Ah
2°C to 49°C
10% - 90%
376 x 305 x 126 mm
|Electronic pcb size|
230 x 140 x 52 mm
proximity, magnetic stripe, biometric
12 VDC and 5 VDC / 400 mA
|Inputs – wire type / max. length|
AWG #22 - 600 m
|Lock output type|
|Lock output monitoring|
|LED and buzzer output|
115200 bps / 10/100 Mb/s
|Auxiliary output power|
12 V DC, 250mA